You know your kids are millennials when…
- They can operate the search feature on YouTube better than you can
- They know who Parry Gripp is (and so do you, by default)
- When you tell them about party lines, dial telephones and manual switchboards – AND the fact that there were never such things as dial tones – you feel old and they have to go down and rest because you just blew their brains
- They know what the Fox says
- They wait the appropriate number of seconds on YouTube until the Skip Ad> indicator comes on so they can watch a video.
- WordPress just corrected my spelling of WordPress AND YouTube while I was typing this.